Free Shipping Included! Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Stainless Steel Gyuto Japanese Chef Knife 7'' (180mm) Magnolia Wood Saya Cover by Yoshihiro at Heisenberg Family. MPN: KL-Y67H-BMIM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our handcrafted Yoshihiro Gold Steel knives have an inner core made of high carbon VG-1 steel sandwiched in the traditional method of Warikomi between two layers of stainless steel. With a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 60, the inner core of VG-1 is prized for its high edge retention with a stainless steel exterior that is non corrosive and requires low maintenance. Our Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Steel Gyuto Chef Knife is forged with a Western style curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth
Product Description & Reviews
Our handcrafted Yoshihiro Gold Steel knives have an inner core made of high carbon VG-1 steel sandwiched in the traditional method of Warikomi between two layers of stainless steel. With a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 60, the inner core of VG-1 is prized for its high edge retention with a stainless steel exterior that is non corrosive and requires low maintenance. Our Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Steel Gyuto Chef Knife is forged with a Western style curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth with an extended tip for quick chopping, this knife is complimented with a premium Western style handcrafted mahogany handle that extends to the full tang of the knife and is NSF certified for commercial kitchens and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. The most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife. Preparing delicious meals starts with taking wholesome ingredients and using the best tools such as a high quality chefs knife to make every meal into something special. From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer's market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Available in 7 inch (180mm) with a limited lifetime warranty. Japanese knives should always be sharpened and honed on premium quality Japanese water stones. Do not allow the blade to touch bone or frozen food. A good quality Japanese water stone not only is the best surface to sharpen and maintain the blade of your knife, but it is also the best tool to preserve and take care of the high quality steel that it is made of.
Features & Highlights
- The Gyuto chef knife is the most versatile and essential of all knives and excels in chopping, slicing, and dicing fresh produce like meat, fish, and vegetables.
- VG-1 Gold is a high end Japanese stainless steel (HRC 60). With its capacity to be razor sharp and an ability to maintain its sharpness over a prolonged period of time, you will be suprised at how effortless it is to chop, slice, and dice produce.
- Simple and elegant design with exceptional balance and a light weight construction (5 Oz), the knife will become an extention of your hand and arm.
- A luxurious full tanged mahogany wood handle that is ergonomically designed to fit the human hand with its sleek finish that is gentle to the touch.
- Excellent for home or entry level chefs. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes sharp and ready to use out of the box. Magnolia wood Saya cover included. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Japan. Not mass produced.
3 x 1 x 14 inches
2.9 x 1.2 x 13.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.