Orange Oil Wood Cleaner and Beeswax Furniture Polish, Restore Hardwood Floors, Cabinets, Tables, Antiques, Preserve and Protect with Touch of Oranges
Free Shipping Included! Orange Oil Wood Cleaner and Beeswax Furniture Polish, Restore Hardwood Floors, Cabinets, Tables, Antiques, Preserve and Protect with Touch of Oranges by Touch Of Oranges at Heisenberg Family. MPN: TOO 32oz TOB 16oz. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This wood cleaning and preserving kit comes with two special formulas. You'll receive a 32-ounce spray bottle of the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner
Product Description & Reviews
This wood cleaning and preserving kit comes with two special formulas. You'll receive a 32-ounce spray bottle of the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Reconditioner, and a 16-ounce bottle of the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver. To give your wood floors, cabinets, and furniture a new life, start with the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Reconditioner. This amazing product takes old, dull wood and completely revitalizes it. Unlike lemon oil, Touch of Oranges is intended for use on wood, and it won't leave behind any residue. This product will moisturize and clean your wood tables, floors, cabinets, and even your piano. It protects against drying and cracking, and it contains no silicone or wax which can cause buildup. We recommend using 0000 steel wool when cleaning and preserving most wood projects. However, do not use steel wool on high gloss finishes like cherry or mahogany, or on black lacquer surfaces. Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner uses orange oil as a cleaning agent to remove grease, grime, old wood polish, fingerprints, and smudges. After using, follow up with the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver. This product restores and renews all types of wood finishes with beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil. Allow the Touch of Beeswax to set overnight, and it will penetrate a quarter inch into the wood surface. It penetrates dry, dull, lifeless wood, and repairs sun damaged wood surfaces, leaving behind a nice shine. Use these products on antique wood furniture, and witness the dramatic restoration. The orange oil in these products is a natural and safe alternative to other toxic cleaning agents. It's safe to use around children, and it won't harm your pets. Furthermore, these products are easy on your hands. After using, these products leave behind a pleasant orange scent. In addition to using these products to clean wood floors, cabinets, pianos, and furniture, you can also use them to clean appliances, stovetops, vinyl, and black lacquer finishes.
Features & Highlights
- WOOD CLEANER, CONDITIONER, AND DEGREASER - Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner removes years of unwanted grease and grime. It cleans residue and wax left behind by old aerosols, lemon oils, and silicone based products. Our special formula can clean even the toughest grime and years of buildup. It lifts dirt and stains without leaving behind any sticky, waxy film.
- BEESWAX FINISH - After using the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner, use Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver to finish the job. This product seeps into dry wood and conditions the wood for years to come. You no longer need to look at dingy, dry, lifeless wood surfaces. This amazing wood preserver protects, enhances, and guards all types of wood finishes. It contains beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil.
- FOR FLOORS, CABINETS, AND FURNITURE - These products can be used on all kinds of wood. Use them to clean your hardwood floors as well as your laminate flooring. Use them to clean your kitchen cabinets and other wood cabinets. You can also use them to clean and preserve wooden furniture. These products will reveal the natural beauty of the wood surfaces around your house.
- RESTORE ANTIQUE FURNITURE - The Touch of Oranges and Touch of Beeswax products can be used to restore antique woods. These solutions will recondition tired and faded wood objects, giving them a sparkling new life. These products will not leave behind streaks or dulling residue, and unlike other products, they will actually moisturize and improve the wood.
- WITH NATURAL ORANGE OIL - Orange oil has long been known for its ability to cut straight through grime and wax left by wax-based cleaners and polishes. Orange oil is a safe alternative to the many other cleaners with toxic, harsh chemicals. It's safe to use around children, and it won't harm your pets. After using, it leaves behind a pleasant orange scent, and it's easy on your hands.
Touch Of Oranges
Too 32oz, 16 oz TOB
Money back guarantee
TOO 32oz TOB 16oz
32 oz Cleaner & 16 oz Polish
Touch Of Oranges
6.8 x 3.5 x 11.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Touch Of Oranges, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 523PK2, ean: 0041598252303,
Instantly rejuvenate floors with Weiman Hardwood Floor High Traffic Polish & Restorer. It doesn't just fade existing scratches, it prevents new ones while imparting a beautiful, high-gloss finish.RESTORE - Micro filling technology removes scratches,...
mpn: ECOM-WPLF16-06, ean: 0810948020004,
Wood Polish, Lemon Fresh This natural Wood Cleaner & Polish provides gentle cleaning for all of your wood surfaces. Its plant based ingredients and essential botanicals remove dust and dirt without harmful toxins or harsh fumes. Naturally cleans,...
mpn: 1, ean: 0770802001009,
Mabu Wood Fiber Cleaning Cloth, 3-pack ...Made from 100% natural wood fiber. Three colors for separate uses. Naturally bacteria resistant. Super absorbent. Cloths are 12" square. ...
mpn: 1001, ean: 0088682570127,
Cutting Board Oil - 12 Ounce Cleaning Oil For Wood Butcher Blocks - By Teakhaus With A Little Care And Maintenance, You Can Extend The Life Of Your Beautiful Teakhaus, Teak Cutting Board, Countertop, Or Butcher Block Several Years! Correct Treatment ...