Maestro Cutlery Volken Series German High Carbon Stainless Steel 8” Inch Bread Knife, 8” Inch Chef’s Knife, 3.5” Inch Paring Knife, 8” Inch Slicing Knife, and 5” Inch Utility Knife with Black Wood Han
Free Shipping Included! Maestro Cutlery Volken Series German High Carbon Stainless Steel 8” Inch Bread Knife, 8” Inch Chef’s Knife, 3.5” Inch Paring Knife, 8” Inch Slicing Knife, and 5” Inch Utility Knife with Black Wood Han by Maestro at Heisenberg Family. MPN: MC KNIFE-GHCSS-BW-5IN1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get the combined strength of High Carbon Steel and the rust resistance of Stainless Steel from Germany with Maestro Cutlery premium knives. Includes a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty. Maestro Cutlery, Volken Series - Bringing Two Together to Create Something Powerful Manufactured with top-quality steel imported from Germany, Maestro Cutlery's Volken Series combines high carbon steel and stainless steel to produce knives of the highest caliber. High carbon steel boasts
Product Description & Reviews
Get the combined strength of High Carbon Steel and the rust resistance of Stainless Steel from Germany with Maestro Cutlery premium knives. Includes a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty. Maestro Cutlery, Volken Series - Bringing Two Together to Create Something Powerful Manufactured with top-quality steel imported from Germany, Maestro Cutlery's Volken Series combines high carbon steel and stainless steel to produce knives of the highest caliber. High carbon steel boasts superior strength and durability while stainless steel provides an impenetrable-like resistance to the elements. By using cutting-edge technology to integrate the two types of steel within one blade, Maestro Cutlery provides the best of both worlds: resilience and rust-resistance. With Maestro Cutlery's Volken Series, we proudly present you with a high-performance instrument of indomitable strength, edge retention, and cutting ability. About Us Just as a maestro excels in his or her craft, be the master of your own kitchen with Maestro Cutlery. Maestro Cutlery brings premium cutting materials to life, delivering the most sophisticated knives possible to the mainstream market. In a world of ever increasing demands, Maestro Cutlery rises to the occasion to meet and exceed the requirements of food preparers worldwide. Seek to captivate and inspire - go forth and create your next culinary masterpiece with Maestro Cutlery. Maestro Cutlery products are intended and sold for culinary purposes only. Maestro Cutlery and its agents are not responsible for any injuries/damages resulting from use of Maestro Cutlery products. Must be 18+ to purchase. Knives include Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty (only if purchased from authorized dealers), which covers manufacturing defects, but does not apply to wear/tear from normal use, misuse, or unapproved modifications.
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes: 1 - 8" German High Carbon Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 1 - 8" German High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef's Knife, 1 - 3.5" German High Carbon Stainless Steel Paring Knife, 1 - 8" German High Carbon Stainless Steel Slicing Knife, and 1 - 5" German High Carbon Stainless Steel Utility Knife
- STAINLESS STEEL & HIGH CARBON STEEL IMPORTED FROM GERMANY: Our Volken Series of knives incorporates stainless steel and high carbon steel from Germany to bring benefits of both materials into your home. RUST-RESISTANCE: Stainless steel is rust-resistant, stain-resistant, boasts superior hardness, and is easy to maintain. SUPERIOR STRENGTH: High carbon steel provides exceptional durability, edge retention, and powerful cutting strength.
- DOUBLE BEVEL 18 DEGREE ANGLE FOR DURABLE CUTTING-EDGE STRENGTH & SHARPNESS: The serrated Bread Knife cleanly cuts through loaves, bagels, and buns. The Chef's Knife perfectly chops through meat, vegetables, and fruit. The Paring Knife precisely peels and cores fruit and vegetables. The long Slicing Knife easily slices through beef, fish, chicken, and venison. The versatile Utility knife glides through smaller meats, vegetables, and fruit.
- PREMIUM BLACK WOOD HANDLE: Full-tang knives finished off with sleek black wood handles. STRENGTH: Heavy-duty handles are DOUBLE-RIVETED for stability and treated for heat and water resistance. SMOOTHNESS: Balanced, ergonomic grip for smoothness and cutting control. THE PERFECT GIFT: Each knife is individually wrapped so you can give them as special gifts to love ones this holiday season. Ideal for Christmas, Hanukkah, parties, birthdays, New Years, Secret Santa, and gift exchanges.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are proud to stand behind our Volken Series German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knives, which are backed by a Hassle-Free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and a Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty. Maestro Cutlery endeavors to provide you with affordable professional-level chef's knives made from high-quality materials.
8.2 x 5.45 x 17.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Maestro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Utopia Kitchen
mpn: #NA, ean: 0754207383694,
This 13 Pieces Knife Set Includes: An 8 Inches Chef Knife with 1.5 mm Blade Thickness An 8 Inches Bread Knife with 1.5 mm Blade Thickness An 8 Inches Carving Knife with 1.5 mm Blade Thickness A 5 Inches Utility Knife with 1.2 mm Blade Thickness A 3.5 Inches Paring Knife with 1.2 mm Blade Thickness 5 Inches Steak Knives (6 Pieces, with 1.2 mm Blade Thickness for Each Knife) A Pair of Kitchen Scissors A Butcher Block Top-Rated Kitchen Knives! For safe, durable, and quality blades that
mpn: 4PS-248SR, ean: 0646292262216,
Fortessa tableware solutions is a leading designer, developer and marketer of quality tableware for the high-end commercial foodservice market globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market. The company was founded in 1993 as the Great American Trading Company, Inc., focusing from the very start on quality dinnerware for culinary professionals and for the home. In 1997, the company expanded its offerings to flatware, glassware and tabletop accessories, becoming a ''total table'' operation,
By OFO WOOD
mpn: 1, ean: 0701822709705,
► Gorgeous Disposable Cutlery That's As Strong As The Real Thing Plastic utensils are notorious for being flimsy and unreliable. Ever tried cutting into a Ribeye or scooping out a spoonful of frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream with plastic utensils? OFOwood Birch Wood Cutlery is premium quality sturdy tableware that will never leave you holding a broken handle.► One-Time Use Tableware Without the Guilt Throw these eco-friendly utensils away without a worry - they won't languish in
By Jean Dubost
mpn: JD97-13530, ean: 3219330975309,
A perfect way to add a rustic look to your kitchen, these steak knives with their Olive Wood handles will impress all of your guests. These knives have a gauge of 1.5mm, are made from high-grade stainless steel and the handles are carved from Olive Wood trees. Each knife goes through 25 different production stages, and will last a lifetime.Olive Wood handles. Stainless steel blades. Certificate of authenticity.