Howard RF8016 Restor-A-Finish, 16-Ounce, Ebony Brown
Extreame Savings Item! Save 44% on the Howard RF8016 Restor-A-Finish, 16-Ounce, Ebony Brown by Howard Products at Heisenberg Family. MPN: RF8016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set out to solve this dilemma: how can you eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster
Product Description & Reviews
In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set out to solve this dilemma: how can you eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster without removing any of the existing finish? Unable to find an answer at his local hardware store, he went to work in his garage to create his own product. His goal was to make something that would be much more than a surface treatment, yet nothing like a stripper or a refinisher. The key was to develop a formula that could clean and polish the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and leave the original finish intact. The end result was Restor-A-Finish, Doug Howard's first in what would become a complete line of wood care products. For over 40 years, Howard's Restor-A-Finish has been a standard in the antique industry. Because Restor-A-Finish preserves the original wood finish it also helps preserve its authenticity and value, whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Almost any existing wood tone, from a Birdseye Maple to a Jacobean, can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colors. Trying it on just about everything with a traditional wood finish, antique dealers, refinishers, and homemakers have found it to be a safer and easier alternative to stripping and refinishing. Scratches, oxidation, white heat rings, watermarks, smoke damage, and sun fade simply disappear.
Features & Highlights
- Restor-A-Finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions
- Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Maple-Pine, Golden Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, and Ebony Brown
- With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes
- Restor-A-Finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish
- Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it
- For all dark brown finishes
- Eliminates white heat rings and water marks
- Blends out scratches and blemishes
- Restores color and luster to faded finishes
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Tools & Home Improvement
3.9 x 6.5 x 1.8 inches
4 x 1.5 x 6.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Howard Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Pallmann Wood Floors
mpn: 62244, ean: 4010264622449,
PALLMANN HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANER CONCENTRATE is a non-toxic, streak-free pH neutral formula for daily cleaning and maintenance of residential and commercial no-wax wood floor finishes including oil modified and waterborne polyurethanes and factory pre...
By Grill Hog
mpn: GH-GS18, ean: 0683615881945,
Metal grill brushes and scrapers leave behind dangerous broken bristles. The Grill Hog cleans your grill efficiently and with no risk of metal shards or wires getting stuck in your food! First Use Instructions: 1. Preheat Grill - to start the groovin...
mpn: S002105, ean: 0777369100251,
Enchant your guests with the Fusion 24" Metal Backless Counter Stool with wood seat from DHP. Hints of its antique sleek style peek out from the distressed metal finish. The steel frame and wood seat is extra sturdy for years of comfort for everyone....
By Murphy Oil
Murphy Oil Soap Liquid Wood Cleaner - 128 ozMURPHY OIL SOAP: Economical, natural cleaner ideal for mopping wood floors, paneling and other large wood surfaces. FLOOR CLEANER: 128 fluid ounce (1 gallon) container of MURPHY OIL SOAP, concentrated mult...