Howard RF1016 Restor-A-Finish, 16-Ounce, Neutral
Save 1% on the Howard RF1016 Restor-A-Finish, 16-Ounce, Neutral by Howard Products at Heisenberg Family. MPN: RF1016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set out to solve this dilemma: how can you eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster
Product Description & Reviews
In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set out to solve this dilemma: how can you eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster without removing any of the existing finish? Unable to find an answer at his local hardware store, he went to work in his garage to create his own product. His goal was to make something that would be much more than a surface treatment, yet nothing like a stripper or a refinisher. The key was to develop a formula that could clean and polish the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and leave the original finish intact. The end result was Restor-A-Finish, Doug Howard's first in what would become a complete line of wood care products. For over 40 years, Howard's Restor-A-Finish has been a standard in the antique industry. Because Restor-A-Finish preserves the original wood finish it also helps preserve its authenticity and value, whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Almost any existing wood tone, from a Birdseye Maple to a Jacobean, can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colors. Trying it on just about everything with a traditional wood finish, antique dealers, refinishers, and homemakers have found it to be a safer and easier alternative to stripping and refinishing. Scratches, oxidation, white heat rings, watermarks, smoke damage, and sun fade simply disappear.
Features & Highlights
- Restor-A-Finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions
- Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Maple-Pine, Golden Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, and Ebony Brown
- With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes
- Restor-A-Finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish
- Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it
- For all light wood finishes
- Eliminates white heat rings and water marks
- Blends out scratches and blemishes
- Restores color and luster to faded finishes
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Tools & Home Improvement
3.9 x 6.5 x 1.8 inches
3.8 x 1.6 x 6.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Howard Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 33514, ean: 0642872934733,
Clean your wooden surfaces and keep them looking youthful with TriNova's Wood Cleaner & Conditioner. With TriNova's product you'll get all the benefits you want when it comes to cleaning your wood surfaces: - Natural shine enhancement - Lifts dirt...
By Seventh Generation
mpn: SG-224B, ean: 0764442408441,
Seventh Generation Wood Cleaner - Lemon Chamomile - 18 oz - 2 pk...
mpn: WP650052001, ean: 0737025008048,
We believe in putting in 100Percent passion in everything we do. This has lead us to create a world of innovative sustainable solutions for every wooden floor challenge - from installation and renovation to maintenance and care, with the needs and sa...
There’s nothing more impressive than a home that gleams. Pledge Orange Enhancing Polish improves the appearance of most hard surfaces by removing dust and fingerprints and providing a protective, glossy coating without leaving a waxy buildup. Provi...