Benjia 10x14 10x15 10x13 Poster Frame, Magnetic Light Wood Frame Hanger for Photo Picutre Canvas Artwork Art Print Wall Hanging (1 Pack, 10'') by Benjia at Heisenberg Family. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications Item Type: 10x15 10x14 teak wood poster frame Demensions: 10 x 0.7 x 1'' (length x width x height) Net Weight: 0.17lb Material:
Product Description & Reviews
Item Type: 10x15 10x14 teak wood poster frame
Demensions: 10 x 0.7 x 1" (length x width x height)
Net Weight: 0.17lb
Material: 100% natural wood
Color: teak wood
Max Load: 0.3lb
Package Includes: 1pcs 10x14 10x15 magnetic wood poster frame, 1x storage tube
Features & Highlights
- Strong Magnets: strong enough to hold all kinds of poster, picture, photo and artwork with flat surface, 0.3lb at most
- Changeable & Resuable: no tape and no damage. You can change up the poster or kids canvas artwork from time to time as you like
- Wide Compatibility: not only a 10x13, 10x14 or 10x15 poster frame, but also can be used for a poster of less or more than 10" in width
- Easy Operation: just place your poster into correct position, and hang it up with a hide rope
- Kindly Note: a big thickness of your poster may affect the magnets, so it might not be for thick poster or canvas
Posters & Prints
1.5 x 1.5 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benjia, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Authentic Models
mpn: AP150, ean: 0781934532453,
Decorate your home with this small WW1 propeller from Authentic Models. Fabricated from dark brown wood with red tips it takes you back to the beginning days of flying. This propeller is easy to care for, simply wipe clean.47.2" L x 2.4" W x 4.1" H...
mpn: CHES-D3L, ean: 0810032020736,
Chesapeake Bay, the largest estuary in the United States, is known for boating, fishing and swimming. The waters are primarily calm and shallow, and are home to blue crabs, stripers, drum, bluefish, flounder, croaker, clams, oysters, and rockfish, ju...